New owner with a few questions.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Saurabh, May 31, 2010.

1. Saurabh macrumors newbie

Hey guys.

I am new to macs in general, however I have been an iphone user for the last 3 years since the 2g. I recently bought the 13 inch macbook pro and I am loving everything about the laptop. However I have a few concerns. The touchpad seems to sit a bit lower on the left then on the right, thus being less flush with the unibody on the left side of the touchpad compared to the right, is this a common issue? Also the bottom cover that covers the ram and batter seems to be flush with the unibody every where but the area near the CD drive. Again, is this a common issue? Or is it something I should have checked out asap?

Also I am in the market for a case, I really like the Speck Hard Shell, does anyone have any other recommendations for great cases that will offer protection and still keep the slick feel of the macbook?

My last concern is how do I see my other computers on the network? I have a few windows pc's that have shared folders and harddrives that I need access to, any links or tips on how to get this figured out?

Thanks!
    Saurabh

2. Saurabh thread starter macrumors newbie

also has anyone had any experience with the bestskinsever?