Phones New phone-Ask anything you like!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by hunterheath33, Feb 24, 2013.

1. hunterheath33 macrumors regular

So I bought the motorola electrify 2 from us cellular. Ask me any questions you have. And yes, I know it doesn't have 4g.

2. Essenar macrumors 6502a

I have no idea what that is and why I need to ask you anything.

Did you come from an iPhone 5/4S to it?

3. siiip5 macrumors 6502

It is a 2 year old spec'd phone. This is literally identical in almost every way (except in looks) to the Galaxy S2. Display and battery on your Motorola Electrify 2 are slightly better, being the only significant differences. In other words a solid, mid-tier phone.

I don't think anyone will have questions related to specs (there is nothing new in the phone and it is running ICS, not Jelly Bean), but maybe you can tell us what the out the door cost of the phone was, is it a month to month deal or yearly contract, what is the monthly cost and how much data does that give you, unlimited calls and texting???

4. The iGentleman macrumors 6502a

It's an old obscure mid-range phone, the only question I have is...why?

5. hunterheath33 thread starter macrumors regular

I was coming from an iPhone 4 and I wanted something with great reception. My iphone never had service and it only cost me $100 out the door. When the gs3 and the iPhone don't get service at your house, what's the point in buying one. That's my question to you guys

6. The iGentleman macrumors 6502a

Sounds like it's time to give US Cellular the boot...

7. hunterheath33 thread starter macrumors regular

They are the only one that gets service. Verizon (who supposedly has the best coverage) doesn't even get enough signal to TEXT

8. The iGentleman macrumors 6502a

Move from the wilderness? j/k :D

9. hunterheath33 thread starter macrumors regular

Funny part is I live just outside a city. And I should have coverage from verizon. Sadly I don't lol

10. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

I find it hard to believe that a midrange Motorola phone gets service, but an S3 won't. Nothing wrong with saving money though.

11. The iGentleman macrumors 6502a

Sounds to me like he's in a VERY fringe area. The phones definitely are not the problem.