New Phone! Synch Help needed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PJNorwood, Mar 1, 2008.

1. PJNorwood macrumors member

Good day. I have a new iphone and have been able to successfully register, use, transfer music, photos. etc to the phone.

But, I am using a different computer to synch my outlook calender to the phone. I am getting a error to the effect no default mail client. Go into outlook and choose a default mail client. I synchmy mail data through the first computer successfully.

What can, should I do and how do I do it?

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Your iPhone needs ONE computer...

for syncing. I just received my new BlackBook 2.4 250GB, but I wanted all my data to be transferred, due to my iPhone needing "one computer" and I didn't want to have to reload all my software. When I first synced my iPhone, it was with my Mac Pro, but I wanted it to sync with my MB, since I'm on the road way too much. I was told by my MB that my iPhone was already synced with another computer, so I said "sync with this computer" and that's where I am today. I transferred my contacts, music, and videos from my Mac Pro to my MB via my external hard drive via firewire, and now my BlackBook is my primary for syncing with my iPhone. :cool: