New Phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmgman23, Jun 7, 2011.

1. jmgman23 macrumors newbie

I'm thinking of getting the iphone today. 16 or 32 gbs?

i will probably only have 4 gbs of music and download around 30 apps. do i really need the extra 16 gbs?

what do you guys own and how much of the memory is used for things an "average" user does?

thx

Also, do we think the new Iphone will be an IPHONE 5 (brand new design) or 4s (small changes that dont affect the average user)

2. vachargerfan macrumors regular

16 will be more then enough for what you are using it for. Now if you start adding video's then all bets are off. I don't download a ton of music, so I stuck with the 16GB

3. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I have 16 GB and still isn't enough for me, since I have over 200 photos, music and apps on my iphone, so it's still too small for me, I've learned my lesson, next iphone i'm getting the 32 GB version x)

4. Centient macrumors 6502

With iCloud and wireless syncing on the way, this is kind of a tough question to answer.

I started out with 16gb and had it filled in no time. Much happier with a 32gb. However I don't plug in and transfer files all that often. Being able to do so wirelessly could clear out some cache in my phone.

Regardless, I'd probably stick with the 32gb, but that's just me.