New photobooth in 10.4.11

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacHappytjg, Aug 30, 2008.

1. MacHappytjg macrumors 65816

k so i dont have my leopard dvd and well im running into many problems, so my question is if i install tiger would i be able to get the latest ichat and photobooth (for the new affects)?

2. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

Anyone ive been using google and can find nothing, so theres no point in getting mad at me if u find something....

3. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

4. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

any hard way. GOing into terminal?

5. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

What you would need to do is install the applications off the Leopard disk without installing Leopard, seeing as you don't have the disk with you, that's somewhat hard to do (not that it would be easy if you did have it). I suppose you could copy the applications to a flash drive and then copy them to your applications folder when you've finished, but I have no idea if they'd still work... that would probably be your best bet without the Leopard disk present.

6. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

lol yea but if i had the disc i wouldnt want tiger id use leopard o well i guess i can wait till tommorw i just wanted to play roller coaster tycoon.

7. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

What has wanting to play Roller Coaster Tycoon got to do with Photobooth and iChat? :confused:

8. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

very long story, well i partitioned my disk using bootcamp and i had a kernal panic and the partiton is now useless and all i wanted to do was play roller coaster tycoon and so yea i tried parallels again and after windows put the files into some folders it wouldnt boot from the harddisk when it was sopposed to and yea it was being stupid and got fed up with it but im gunna try again once i reinstall leopard. :( And the only reason i kinda liked leopard was for photobooth and ichat + the dock lol and yea i was seeing if it would work with tiger because i have those dvds somewhere for my macbook.