New "Places" feature in the Facebook app..... login issues after udpating

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by theNEOone, Aug 19, 2010.

1. theNEOone macrumors 6502

I upgraded to the latest Facebook app (3.2) about 15 minutes ago and I can no longer log in. I keep getting connection issues. (Note, I can log into the web version without any issues.) I've rebooted, home-lock reset, uninstalled and re-installed the app....no luck. Is anyone else having this issue?

iP4
    Jailbroken

=|

2. RodChester macrumors regular

RodChester

It looks like a lot of people are having problems with the new Facebook update. I just downloaded and installed the previous version using Installous and everything works fine again.

3. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

Delete it from your iPhone then sync the old version from your computer.

4. gdlcjr macrumors regular

Mine is working without an issue

5. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

6. BruiserBear macrumors 6502a

I love how all these jailbreakers want to complain when apps don't work right on their hacked phone. Stop creating confusion amongst the rest of us with your whining.

7. theNEOone thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool post bro.

And it ain't complaining. It's called troubleshooting. We've got brains and all, so we tend to use them. You can stick to your cookie-cutter phone that's nice and simple. It's no wonder you're "confused." It's a brain power issue, I get it.

8. BruiserBear macrumors 6502a

Go check the reviews for the Facebook app right now on the app store. It's full of brainiacs like you giving the app a one stare review because it "doesn't work" for them. Hmm. I wonder why.