New Poetic Clarity Case for the 9.7'' iPad Pro (Review)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iApplereviews, Jun 3, 2016.

?

Does this case interest you?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. iApplereviews macrumors newbie

iApplereviews

So a week ago Poetic sent me out their clarity case for review and i love it its one of the couple cases that has a spot to hold the Apple Pencil which if you have one is a must! Its just a simple TPU style clear rubber case that only covers the back but the best part is the side cut out so you can use an Apple Smart Cover or the Smart Keyboard if you wish to have front protection! I highly recommend you check this case out if you like simple protection that keeps the thin iPad form factor! http://amzn.to/1RTnq1j

2. Sheza macrumors 65816

Sheza

Isn't it annoying how the pencil holder sticks out on one end?

3. iApplereviews thread starter macrumors newbie

iApplereviews

I don't think so I like holding it with one hand and it gives it kind of an area to grip in my opinion

4. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

That is disgusting. And made worse by throwing a bunch of words around. Who would attach a lanyard to the pencil well? Do they even know what an easel is?

5. iApplereviews thread starter macrumors newbie

iApplereviews

What are you talking about?

6. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

The photo captions.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 5, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --- Post Merged, Jun 5, 2016 ---
    I'm not a fan of cases that have the huge cutout on the left side. It's uncomfortable to use without the cover so I don't see the point. And this one takes the asymmetry a step too far.

7. iApplereviews thread starter macrumors newbie

iApplereviews

I do agree there the wording is bad but if your going to be standing with it you really could use the slot for a lanyard

8. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

I don't disagree with you but would you trust that to not crack / tear should the iPad slip and be caught by the lanyard?

I always appreciated when other companies included mechanisms to attach covers and built in lanyard hooks. The iPad looks great all by itself but it starts to become a mess when you want to accessorize, and in particular now, keep track of your pencil.

9. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

I am certainly not the target audience for this case, and the manufacturer's suggestion of using a lanyard on it is silly, but I do appreciate the "thinking outside the box". Rather than have one or two designs that everyone copies from, I'm all for seeing more options, significantly different options.

10. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

I rather like it. It would have been nice if after receiving this gift, the OP could have included his own photos.

I wonder what cover you could use with this?

11. Farrellcollie macrumors regular

In the amazon comments, people report it working with the apple keyboard and the apple smart cover.