New premier user/ new AT&T customer/ iphone 4 preorder Q's

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by icecreamsammich, Jun 18, 2010.

1. icecreamsammich macrumors member

I ordered my iphone 4 at 715am EDT on Tuesday without a hitch. I recieved the confirmation email immediately. I have checked my order status on premier and it is "Processing." It has never had "Attention!" I have called to check my CC transactions and there have been 2 $1 authorizations but nothing for the full amount.

However, I cannot log into premier and my order is not found on https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Should I be worried at all? I don't want to call AT&T and sit on hold for them to tell me everything's okay. They said they'd email if there were any problems and they haven't. No phone calls either. I guess I am just worried that they will cancel my order based on the fact that we used my dh's work FAN account and I typed n/a for 3 options on one of the last order pages - one of which was the account number for my current cell phone. It's prepaid, so I don't recieve a monthly bill and I don't even know if an account number exists.

Anyone else in the same/similar boat? Does anyone have a screen shot of that order page so I can make sure I should have typed n/a?

2. lnferno macrumors 6502