Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brvhrt

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
Well, having had the issues with phone "bricking" (lets just call it that since that's what it does, albeit temporarily) I finally got it restored through iTunes. I'm up and running with iOS10.

However, I have now discovered a new, much more serious problem. It looks like the update to iOS10 has turned my phone into something only a 12 year old girl would want to use. There's kisses and heartbeats and stickers and bedtime and a whole bunch of other juvenile fluff an adult doesn't ****ing need and nobody actually asked for.

I'll take it into the local Apple Store Genius but I'm not holding out much hope it can be rescued.

Jonny needs his arse kicked and Tim needs his jotters. Figuratively speaking, except the bit about Tim.

bheathain

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2015
Well, having had the issues with phone "bricking" (lets just call it that since that's what it does, albeit temporarily) I finally got it restored through iTunes. I'm up and running with iOS10.

However, I have now discovered a new, much more serious problem. It looks like the update to iOS10 has turned my phone into something only a 12 year old girl would want to use. There's kisses and heartbeats and stickers and bedtime and a whole bunch of other juvenile fluff an adult doesn't ****ing need and nobody actually asked for.

I'll take it into the local Apple Store Genius but I'm not holding out much hope it can be rescued.

Jonny needs his arse kicked and Tim needs his jotters. Figuratively speaking, except the bit about Tim.

I like a lot of the new features of iOS 10, but I'll ignore most everything that they added into the Messages app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.