Ok, I am going to make the dive with ATT and get an iPhone but I am in something of a predicament (as are many people I bet!) The wife is pushing to just go ahead and get a refurb 4 for $100 each (we both want one). But if the next iteration is coming in about a month then prices are sure to drop right? The 4 SHOULD be about $99 to $150 for the 16gb if I remember the previous pricing structures. What if I just get a 3gs and upgrade to a 5 in due time? I have heard that support for the 3gs is nonexistent, but if I jailbreak it, I could make it more usable correct? Another question is how long until I can upgrade with ATT? I don't currently use them as I am out of contract at the moment and have been for quite some time. Can anyone help me with my decision making here? The wife is seriously getting impatient and I suppose that's making ME impatient as well!