Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Marco123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
I purchased the Star Wars Collection this morning on my iPhone but they are not showing up on my iPad pro video app.
They show as purchased on iTunes and available to download but I prefer to play them from the cloud.
Every other film is showing, just not the new ones.

Marco123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
Thanks, I have that turned on and it's showing all of my filmed, just not the Star Wars collection I purchased earlier.
If this a a case of waiting, I'm just surprised that it's taking an afternoon to do this.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Thanks, I have that turned on and it's showing all of my filmed, just not the Star Wars collection I purchased earlier.
If this a a case of waiting, I'm just surprised that it's taking an afternoon to do this.
Are you sure you bought the movies with the same Apple ID? Should appear in your list of purchases instantly.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
The op did say there in his purchased list but not iCloud.
Right. They should be the same thing if they're all purchased with the same AppleID. I'm not ruling out other causes, but not being available via Movies In The Cloud for a certain AppleID could be a symptom of buying under a different ID (thus still listed on iTunes in Purchases).

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
I purchased the Star Wars Collection this morning on my iPhone but they are not showing up on my iPad pro video app.
They show as purchased on iTunes and available to download but I prefer to play them from the cloud.
Every other film is showing, just not the new ones.

xraydoc has a good point. I've purchased all on the same Apple id and all the movies are available in the cloud for each Mac or device I have (if I haven't downloaded them already.)

The only other thing I think of if you purchased these under the same Apple id is if these films are accidentally "hidden" now (if you clicked on the little x icon on the upper left of each film this would "hide" the purchase.). You can "unhide" purchases by going into your iTunes account information and selecting Manage Hidden Purchases (or something similar.) Probably not the case, but it's worth a shot. (I've done this more times than I like to think about.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.