Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Poat84

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2008
I wanna see a black ipod 3g with a Grey/silver linning. Id call it the ipod X3

Poat84

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2008
The next iphone that comes out I'm literally expecting SMS Text, 5-7mp camera, 20+ GN, Camcorder with 3x zoom, High quality pictures, Qwerty Keyboard when phone is sideways.

It'll be the Iphone HD on a Dedicated 3G Network.:D

Poat84

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2008
The next iphone that comes out I'm literally expecting SMS Text, 5-7mp camera, 20+ GN, Camcorder with 3x zoom, High quality pictures, Qwerty Keyboard when phone is sideways.

It'll be the Iphone HD on a Dedicated 3G Network.

mr-macintosh

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2008
I was actually thinking about doing that colourware thing
might email the guy and see if I cant get a better price

Elloise

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2008
Old school please

I'd like the 3G in the old case. I really miss the form factor of my first iPhone, and the way it didn't rock when typing on a table.

The brushed metal on the back was also nicer imo. Apart from the black bit at the bottom. And the daft recessed headphone jack. But you can forgive your first love anything.

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
I'd like the 3G in the old case. I really miss the form factor of my first iPhone, and the way it didn't rock when typing on a table.

The brushed metal on the back was also nicer imo. Apart from the black bit at the bottom. And the daft recessed headphone jack. But you can forgive your first love anything.

exactly, thats y i still have mine

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.