New Revolution of Macs

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CasiLindberg, Jun 22, 2008.

1. CasiLindberg macrumors member

I am just wondering if anybody knows or can accuratly speculate when the new revolutions of the macbook and macbook pro are coming out.

Most important change that I am hoping for is a better graphics card in the macbook, thanks

2. Cabbit macrumors 68020

Cabbit

I am holding out for a macbook/air keyboard on the macbook pro. I need the extra GPU power and screen estate of the pro but i can't do without the pleasure of the macbook styled keyboard.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The good news is that this subject has been discussed repeatedly in dozens of threads in the forums, so you can get a much faster response if, before starting a new repetitive thread, you'll first use this link to search the forums to see what has already been discussed. MacRumors Guides are also a great resource. If you don't find your answer there, let us know and we'll be happy to help! :)

You'll also find it useful to read the Forum FAQ and Rules, which advise against cross-posting the same question in multiple threads.

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Seriously, how hard can it be to search? Even clicking on the Buyer's Guide is easier than that.

This is not directed at you. This is directed at everyone who has made their own thread about this in the past week.

5. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

My MBP can revolve 6 times. But it's almost a year old. I'm sure the new ones will be able to revolve 8 or 9 times.

6. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

yeah...

I think the word you're thinking of is revision (or maybe evolution), but certainly not revolution.

Well, I guess all Mac users could rise up together...

7. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

I have it on divine authority that within the next 50 years all Mac models will have had at least one revision, at least one will be phased out, their will be at least one new or renewed form factor. And that in that time all components will have been updated with faster ones. At least one component type will be phased out. There will also be at least one software update and at least one OS update. Within the next 50 years at least one person will complain about Apple's product lineup:D.

8. macworkerbee macrumors 6502

Must . . . restrain . . . from . . . flaming . . .

to the OP, they'll get here when they get here;)

9. Glueeater macrumors regular

Montevina is scheduled for tomorrow (July 12)

edit: I lied...maybe it's July 14.

10. illidian macrumors 6502

QFT.

As much as I want to help the OP, my response has already been well-documented in similar threads.

11. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

i think as soon as we will know you will know. or flip that