New Rumor on new Mac Pros and new 27" ACD!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Icaras, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/03/18/apple_preps_27_inch_led_cinema_display_dodeca_core_mac_pro.html

Very excited if all this is true! :eek::eek::eek:

I had a feeling Apple might do an all out pro refresh.

Edit:

Can't wait to see how big of an update this might turn out to be, again, if true. :D

2. alent1234 macrumors 603

intel probably byatch slapped Apple after last year. no Xeon's for you until everyone else gets them first

3. psychometry macrumors regular

All they mention in the article is a processor bump. I don't see what's to get excited about. In fact, having to wait until June to buy a Mac Pro is a major disappointment to those who thought they'd be out this month at the latest.

4. Icaras thread starter macrumors 603

Icaras

I guess I interpreted it as more than just a processor update, but yea that's all they do mention in the article. I blame it on the pro update drought. It's getting to me.

Edit: Your'e right about June actually being a bit disappointment. But it's nice to see they've also been working a 27" LED display. I hope this drops the price on the 24" display. I also wonder if they would modify the 24" to be 16x9 only since that is clearly the direction Apple is intending to take with their displays.

5. keewe macrumors member

june?! c'mon apple... oO

if apple wont deliver a new mac pro til the end of march, i'm gonna buy a dell or something else. i need this thing NOW and i definitely dont wanna buy overpriced hardware which is already available 3 months (in case of a june launch).

6. IndustrialSpace macrumors 6502a

What are the chances that this new 27" ACD will have the YELLOW TINT problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.