Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
Once again a commercial that says nothing about their product. That was painful to watch. Not as painful as their S4 presentation, though.

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
the ad seems of scandinavian origin, you shouldn't expect much sense of it

no offence Scandy forum users, forbrydelsen confused my brain to a strain

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Now I'm in the mood for an Apple (fruit).

That's all I got from the ad...

----------

Once again a commercial that says nothing about their product. That was painful to watch. Not as painful as their S4 presentation, though.

The S4 presentation wasnt that bad. Over the top, but I give them credit for doing something different.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
The S4 presentation wasnt that bad. Over the top, but I give them credit for doing something different.
It was the worst presentation I've ever seen. It was embarrassing to watch. I wouldn't give them credit for allowing 4 year olds to plan out the event.

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
It was the worst presentation I've ever seen. It was embarrassing to watch. I wouldn't give them credit for allowing 4 year olds to plan out the event.

tried watching it, could not get passed 10:30

they are trying too hard, intro was far more than just embarassing

edit--
dude talks like borat

"does it fit in your life with the style"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3UdZDxWmSz0#t=1331s

edit 2
I was too curious so I kept going. horrible idea incorporating skits. wtf to that. I had to stop before my brain turned to mush

Last edited:

Googlerola

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2013
Samsung is pathetic and trying to hard. HTC and LG are the best Android phone manufacturers!

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
If you people thought the intro was bad, wait until they brought out those women 50 minutes in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.