Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

new-Mac-owner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2008
I need a new screen for an mac pro non-apple to go with the acd any thoughts it would help any good ones any brand.-Thanks

krye

macrumors 68000
Aug 21, 2007
USA
I need a new screen for an mac pro non-apple to go with the acd any thoughts it would help any good ones any brand.-Thanks

You're saying this will sit next to another ACD? If that is the case, it has to match. ACD or bust. There is no substitution.

new-Mac-owner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2008
You're saying this will sit next to another ACD? If that is the case, it has to match. ACD or bust. There is no substitution.

well my acd hooked to mp craped out and need something new,I also have a mbp hooked up to a acd thats what I meant sorry.-so need a new monitor now and order acd later

jjahshik32

macrumors 603
Sep 4, 2006
I have a 23" ACD as my main screen for my mac pro and I am also trying to find a 2nd monitor for my mac pro.... I'm looking at either a cheap samsung/dell or a 20" ACD.. so far after reading about the tn panels of dell/samsung.. I have a feeling I'll be returning those anyways and just settle up with a 20" ACD to match my 23" ACD.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.