New shipments in Albany New York

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by toptekjon, Jul 16, 2008.

1. toptekjon macrumors member

toptekjon

I called my local (Crossgates mall, Albany NY) Apple store today and they said that they have "a few 16gb white" iPhones in stock. The last few days they had nothing at all, so I'm guessing that means new stock is coming in.
    I'll keep waiting for the black model...hopefully not too much longer.

2. stuff14 macrumors newbie

I'm in town until Sunday and was hoping to get a black 16GB iPhone, but since I've arrived on Sunday they've had nothing. I eagerly check the iPhone availability page every night. You say you spoke with someone saying they'd have white, but not black 16GBs tomorrow?

Edit: just called them, they told me they don't know about shipments, and to check their site after 9PM. I guess I'm stuck waiting the next hour and a half.

3. newyorksole macrumors 68020

Hopefully new shipments in Albany means new shipments on Long Island.

4. NLeo macrumors newbie

Yeah i called and they said they had some then they double checked and all of a sudden they sold the last within 5 mins ago of as 6 pm when i called. They said they should have more tomorrow and im planning on picking one up.

5. toptekjon thread starter macrumors member

toptekjon

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you quicker.
    I called them around 5pm yesterday (july 16th) and they told me they had 16gb white's in stock as of right then, but only a few left.
    Each time I've called them though, the people were obviously annoyed at having to answer this same question a million times a day, so they were not helpful at all.

They tell you to "check the website", but the website is wrong. I checked apples web page on Tuesday night and it said "no stock" for Wednesday at all. However, when I called the store Wednesday, they definitely did have a few.

Oh well, I'm ok "suffering" lol with my gen 1 iPhone until this all works out. A few weeks (hopefully) from now we should all be able to walk in and out of an apple/att store with iPhone in hand without waiting in line.

6. NLeo macrumors newbie

I just got back from the albany apple store. They had every color and size in stock and i picked up a 16gb black. Im opening her right now shes so pretty.

7. toptekjon thread starter macrumors member

toptekjon

Got my new iPhone yesterday too! The Crossgates, Albany NY store had a ton of stock from what I could see!

Anyone looking should check the albany apple store.

I ran a little test with the GPS this morning...I have the chrysler MyGig system in my jeep and the iPhone kept up with the car GPS perfectly! Very, very accurate. Now all we need is some true navigation software!