New silicone XS cases already OOS?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mdorais, Nov 1, 2018.

1. mdorais macrumors regular

Does anyone know why the new colors for the iPhone XS silicone cases went out of stock just a couple weeks after they were released? I really wanted the Blue Horizon XS case but it's been out of stock for weeks (as well as Lavender Gray) and now the Nectarine color is OOS as well.

And when I say out of stock I mean you can't find it ANYWHERE anymore. Not at Best Buy, Target, Walmart and not at any Apple Store. It's like they discontinued those colors just 2 weeks after their release...

2. Hooterville macrumors 68000

Hooterville

3. thadoggfather macrumors G4

thadoggfather

Pretty weird, same with a bunch of leather cases too from checking their website

4. AnthroMatt macrumors 6502

AnthroMatt

Other than the Blue Horizon case, which seems to be shipping 10-12 days from now, every new color of silicone case is available from Apple’s website with delivery by Wednesday (at least to my zip code).

Stores may be out of stock, but they’re still easy to get if you just want it mailed to you.

5. mdorais thread starter macrumors regular

What are you talking about? I check Horizon Blue daily and it hasn't been in stock since about 2 weeks after it's release in September. Maybe you're looking at the XS Max cases?

6. AnthroMatt macrumors 6502

AnthroMatt

AH yeah, my bad! It just shows me the stuff for my device by default. Sorry!

7. mdorais thread starter macrumors regular

8. mdorais thread starter macrumors regular

Well, looks like the colors are available again. Unfortunately, HB has an availability date of 2019. My guess is that they pulled these for some reason (there was a comment that the color would come off) and they had to fix it before re-stocking. Still, though, 2019 for a phone that was released in September???