New Since 3.1 - iCal subscriptions synced with cloud then to iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dizash, Jul 12, 2009.

1. dizash macrumors member

dizash

My subscribed calendars in ical are being synced via the cloud to my iPhone, but don’t show up in the MobileMe web app. If I delete the subscription from iCal, it gets deleted from the phone, without ever showing up in the MobileMe web app.

On my iPhone, I like to look at my calendars from “Mobile Me” separately from “Subscribed” but I now have a copy of my subscribed calendars in the “MobileMe” section AND “Subscribed” section because I subscribed via the iphone as well via ics. I guess I can delete the subscribed on the iphone accounts settings but I won’t be able to look at these calendars separately.
    Any ideas?

2. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

I suggest you provide feedback to Apple about how annoying that is.

3. southerndoc macrumors 65816

southerndoc

4. dizash thread starter macrumors member

dizash

I definitely will. It's so annoying because I need my subscribed (boss's) calendars on my mac and my iPhone.

To clarify, it's 3.1 Beta, but not sure if the problem is the recent MobileMe changes as well as 3.1. Would love to get this figured out.

5. mservidio macrumors newbie

I am having this same issue with the subscribed calendars showing in both subscribed calendars and mobile me calendars on my iPhone. I upgrade to 3.1 beta 2 a week or so ago...

6. dizash thread starter macrumors member

dizash

Yep, looks like there's not too many of us who have the prob, noticed, or care. Definitely has to be 3.1 beta 2.

7. mservidio macrumors newbie

Hopefully this is a nice new feature not yet complete. Syncing of subscribed calendars across devices...