Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dizash

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
New York
My subscribed calendars in ical are being synced via the cloud to my iPhone, but don’t show up in the MobileMe web app. If I delete the subscription from iCal, it gets deleted from the phone, without ever showing up in the MobileMe web app.

On my iPhone, I like to look at my calendars from “Mobile Me” separately from “Subscribed” but I now have a copy of my subscribed calendars in the “MobileMe” section AND “Subscribed” section because I subscribed via the iphone as well via ics. I guess I can delete the subscribed on the iphone accounts settings but I won’t be able to look at these calendars separately.
Any ideas?

zacheryjensen

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2009
My subscribed calendars in ical are being synced via the cloud to my iPhone, but don’t show up in the MobileMe web app. If I delete the subscription from iCal, it gets deleted from the phone, without ever showing up in the MobileMe web app.

On my iPhone, I like to look at my calendars from “Mobile Me” separately from “Subscribed” but I now have a copy of my subscribed calendars in the “MobileMe” section AND “Subscribed” section because I subscribed via the iphone as well via ics. I guess I can delete the subscribed on the iphone accounts settings but I won’t be able to look at these calendars separately.
Any ideas?

I suggest you provide feedback to Apple about how annoying that is.

dizash

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
New York
I suggest you provide feedback to Apple about how annoying that is.

I definitely will. It's so annoying because I need my subscribed (boss's) calendars on my mac and my iPhone.

To clarify, it's 3.1 Beta, but not sure if the problem is the recent MobileMe changes as well as 3.1. Would love to get this figured out.

mservidio

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2009
I am having this same issue with the subscribed calendars showing in both subscribed calendars and mobile me calendars on my iPhone. I upgrade to 3.1 beta 2 a week or so ago...

dizash

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
New York
I am having this same issue with the subscribed calendars showing in both subscribed calendars and mobile me calendars on my iPhone. I upgrade to 3.1 beta 2 a week or so ago...

Yep, looks like there's not too many of us who have the prob, noticed, or care. Definitely has to be 3.1 beta 2.

mservidio

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2009
Hopefully this is a nice new feature not yet complete. Syncing of subscribed calendars across devices...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.