new site for the wolves.

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by jo0, Jan 17, 2011.

1. jo0 macrumors regular

2. simsaladimbamba, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011

simsaladimbamba

I can't really comment, as the days of me designing websites is long over (1999 to 2002) and I haven't kept up with all the new wonders of CSS and what not.
    I was astonished by the mouse overs, I wish there were as fluid back then as they are now.

Anyway, the thing that caught my eye, was the following screenshot.

[​IMG]

I really had to re-focus my eyes onto the red part, as they always sprang to the blue part, due to it being more prominent than the red part.
    It happened every time, and I read almost all of those sentences you had under all the labels found on the top right, which is a strange place to find the content by the way, as it is not really prominent too and it took me a while (10, 20 seconds = a lifetime in BEATS) to finally figure out where to click what in order to get to something.

I hope that garbled message above gives you some information, in can't be all for the silence of those genetic lamps peter gave to phil while lying down on that broad road.

3. jo0 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks! that is just the kind of input i'm looking for.

4. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I have to agree the site seems rather "disjointed" with regards to the typography as pointed out above.

But besides that it's an interesting idea for a site concept.