New Social Networking App : The Connect

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TheConnect, May 1, 2013.

1. TheConnect macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but I thought that I'd stop by and announce my latest app that I just finished developing, The Connect. It's available on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches as of May 1, 2013

The app can be found in the App Store by clicking -----> CLICK HERE!

Basically what it does is combines features from your social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn into one app. It allows you, if you want, to view all of your social media updates in one "All Networks" feed or individually by social medias. You can also update your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn from within the app simultaneously.

Best yet, the app is FREE! (There is The Connect Plus for people that can't stand the ads for $1.99)

I'd really appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding the app.

2. Himanshus macrumors newbie

3. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

Pretty cool! I do have one big suggestion though. Put the status update, or tweet, icon on the other screen so you can update your status while on the timeline screen.

4. TheConnect, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013

TheConnect thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, right now it is only currently available on Apple. The plan is to further develop the app to be available on Android and other operating systems in the future.

That's a good idea and it will definitely be noted for a future update. Thanks for the feedback.

5. TheConnect thread starter macrumors newbie

New features and new social networks will be added for the future update. What features/social medias would you guys like to see included within the app?