New stereo Bluetooth and audiobook features in 3.0

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ptsube, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ptsube macrumors 6502

I'm not sure how much I can say, I think it mostly involves not posting pics.

Anyway, I was playing with the stereo Bluetooth feature in iPod. When you have a headset connected, a Bluetooth icon appears in the bottom right corner, when you select it, it gives you a pop-up with your output options.

Another cool feature, when playing an audiobook, it gives you a 30 second replay button. It sits right where the Genius icon sits during music. When pressed, it goes back 30 seconds. Also while playing an audiobook there is a button where the shuffle icon is [for music],that selects the playing speed. You can select it to play the audiobook at 1x, 2x or 1/2x speed. Very cool stuff for an audiobook geek like me.

The Spotlight feature is quite cool. When on the home page, if you swipe to the right, it takes you to the Spotlight search.

That's about all I've fiddled with so far.

Hopefully I don't get my ADC membership revoked for this.

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

That 30 second rewind is a GREAT idea, i cant tell you how many times i zone out for a few when listening to things and wish i could rewind just a few moments.