Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

savanahrose

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
greer SC
is there anyplace on the web that I can go to to see where they are going to open up the new apple stores? I live 3 hours away from the closest store. I was told that they might open one up here in SC but I haven't seen anything on it. I was just donw in Jacsonville (4 hours away) and went while I was down there.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
A complete list of current Apple stores can be found here.

An entire website devoted to "Apple Retail Store Rumors" (including potential locations for new Apple Stores) can be found here.

Like MR, "ifoAppleStore" is one of those strange corners of the web where you can get comfortable hiding.

SmurfBoxMasta

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2005
I'm only really here at night.
savanahrose said:
is there anyplace on the web that I can go to to see where they are going to open up the new apple stores? I live 3 hours away from the closest store. I was told that they might open one up here in SC but I haven't seen anything on it. I was just donw in Jacsonville (4 hours away) and went while I was down there.

FYI.........There is an apple store in Charlotte @SouthPark Mall :p

As for getting on in SC.....maybe in the future ?

savanahrose

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
greer SC
I went to the one in Charlotte the first time. I just happened to have been half an hour away in Georgia, so I BEGGED to go there. I appreciate your information though. If I had to choose which one to go to it would be the Jacks store. My son just lives half an hour away. :);) kill 2 birds with one stone. I would more than likely just order it online unless my son is free at the same time to go with me.

I am trying to get him onto macs. A mother can dream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.