New Summerboard problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by chadtr, Mar 4, 2008.

1. chadtr macrumors newbie

I have read through a lot of the Summerboard fix posts and have not seen one like the problem I am having. I have a JB 1.1.3 with Summerboard and all of my downloaded themes show up in Summerboard but none of them apply. I will pick a Theme from the list and it acts like it is applying the theme but doesn't. I also have Customize and that works for everything but changing the way the tray looks. I have reinstalled Summerboard and tried all of the fixes that can be downloaded in installer and am still at a loss. Any help?

2. chadtr thread starter macrumors newbie

I just notices that when I open SummerBoard, at the bottom, it says inactive. How do I make it active?

3. chadtr thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Download the fix

Google BigBoss source, add it to your sources and download the summerboard fix. And I believe there is a new summerboard that came out yesterday, that comes with the fix for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. But the thing I noticed is , it takes off the ability to make a row disappear, which sucks for certain Themes.
    But yeah, that should activate your summerboard.
    :D

5. chadtr thread starter macrumors newbie

I have tried that. Still not working. I think it's a permissions issue. Thanks though.

6. chadtr thread starter macrumors newbie

So, I downloaded SSH but do not have Services in my installer to be able to turn it on. What source do I need to add so I can download this and turn SSH on?

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

by default ssh should be on when you turn wifi on and off when off, do you have the community sources installed from the sources catergory?

there is a new version out of summerboard 3.1-2 could try installing that see if that fixes it unless it is already installed. Only other thing I can think that would work involves ftping into your touch

8. chadtr thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I have the new version of SB installed. I can use Total Commander to move files around, but it doesn't allow for any permission changes. How do you suggest i FTP into it?