New SwitchEasy Case Speculation

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by snverhallen, Sep 29, 2008.

1. snverhallen macrumors 6502a

We (or most of us) know and love our SwitchEasy cases, wether it be the minimalistic silicone based Colors model, the Rebel with all the cool spine combos, or the sleek Neo.

But recently I was thinking to myself what SwitchEasy may release next, maybe a Rebel V.2 with a new style. Or an updated Neo (I know it just came out but whatever) with a more durable condom and slightly easier installation? Or something else that continues SwitchEasy "Apple" like innovation in the case field.

What do you want to see from SwitchEasy?

snverhallen

PS. Here are pictures of all the current SwitchEasy iPhone 3G cases to give you ideas of what you want to see in the future ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

The only thing I'd like on my Neo, is a less pronouced "lip" around the front of the iPhone - something flatter (I know flush would be nigh on impossible) would be nice.

Or a Rebel/Neo hybrid... a Neo with a rear design of that of the Rebel. No need to worry about drooping cases any more...

3. slapppy macrumors 65816

The Neo would be perfect if it weren't for that logo on the back. Makes for a good game of virtual spin the bottle if an app was ever made for it. hmmmm???? :rolleyes:

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I actually have no complaints about the logo at the back, it somehow protects the back from being scratched because it only touches the surface on certain areas. If they could just improve the neo as to really being snug then that will be awesome.

5. randymac88 macrumors regular

I'd like to see something with the internal mold/thickness of the rebel for the added shock protection, with the h-frame design of the NEO for the classier looks (the executive look).

6. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

For me, the Neo is THE perfect case. I have no complaints. After owning both versions of the iPhone since day one, I've purchased about 20 to 30 different cases between me and my wife, and the Neo tops them all, for style, and use. I don't take my cases off ever, so the difficulty of the install didn't bother me one bit. Once it's on, it's on. What makes this company brilliant to me, are all the accessories they give you with the case. The extra port plugs, the stand, and most importantly for me, was the universal dock adapter to use with the case. I have a few different speaker systems for iPhone / iPods, and no I can use my phone without removing the case, of scratching up the bottom with a slider style case.

The only thing for me that makes the Rebel unusable is the softer material on the bottom bezel. If that material was the harder rubber, like the Neo, the Rebel would also be a top notch case.

Great products from this company. They seem to really get it right.

7. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

One thing that I would like to see on the Colors are more downward edges on the silicone. So instead of it being a "drop-off" the edge of the silicone would be rounded downward.

I think this would both look better, and feel better when your sliding your finger across.

snverhallen