new t-mobile mms settings

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MacMane, Jun 28, 2009.

1. MacMane macrumors regular

found some different mms settings for t-mobile that i havent seen on this forum, and it works. i tried the ones posted on this site n it didnt work for me for some reason. anyways googled it and found these:

T-MOBILE:

1. APN:wap.voicestream.com
    2. Username and Password should default or blank
    3. MMSC:http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    4. MMSProxy:216.155.165.50:8080
    5. MMSMaxMessageSize: blank or default
    6. MMSUAProfURL: blank or default

worked like a charm. this is for the people who cant get the other settings to work. dont know why it is showing as a link i tried to edit it but it still shows up as a link, sorry. the MMSC works tho.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. Nine9si macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

When you receive pictures on this setting, after you enlarge the picture to view fullscreen does it look blurry?

4. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

That MMSC cant be right. When i clicked on it , it took me to ask.com and a bunch of different links to other stuff.

5. MacMane thread starter macrumors regular

i dont know why it came up as a link. i will try to edit it. it works if u just enter it in the mms settings in cellular network data>mms.

6. MacMane thread starter macrumors regular

you know it did look kinda blurry, i thought it was the other persons phone. i previously used the settings that were floating around this site and most other sites, n someone sent me a pic today n i didnt receive it, so i looked around to make sure i did it right and found some other settings that i never seen before, entered it in and it worked i recieved a pic.