New time sliders

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by JWalker1995, Jun 11, 2013.

1. JWalker1995 macrumors regular

Don't know if people have seen yet, but there are drastically re-designed sliders in iOS 7. I personally think there really nice and look loads better than the old spin wheel style!

Attached Files:

2. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

I don't like the shadow effect. To me it's the wheel without the borders. So why do it.

3. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Haha, yeah - wheel without the border. Nice though.

4. bitsoda macrumors member

You also can't tap directly on a number with these new style sliders. That's quite annoying -- hopefully it's fixed before the final version.

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

im sure EVERYONE on ios7 has seen this, since they have been running it for days now. this probably could have been added to the ios& sticky thread devoted to the new changes in the OS, as opposed to needing its own thread. that way, it helps keep the clutter down.

6. JWalker1995 thread starter macrumors regular

Can you not read the date? I opened the thread on Tuesday the 11th. Thats the day after WWDC. Therefore, they hadent been running it for "days now".

Learn to read dates and then post.

7. CrazyMutha29 macrumors member

I like the look of the sliders, but I was confused by the highlight used for which time is selected...

Light gray for the whole page, white for the item that is not highlighted and a slightly darker gray than the background for the item that is selected. That threw me for a loop.

8. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Robble robble! On mobile, sometimes you miss dates of posts.