New to cases... any recommendation?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TexanApple, Sep 29, 2014.

1. TexanApple macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I always went naked on my iPhone 4s, but with the whole bending thing, I want to put a case on my iPhone 6 which just shipped. I'd appreciate recommendations on quality cases that will help prevent any bending while not being totally fugly.

Thanks!

2. Wadd macrumors newbie

I was thinking of going with the Spigen Slim armor... but still can't say anything about it except it looks nice and not bulky at all

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Lots of choices with people having their favourites.

I roll with the leather Apple case on my iPhone 6 Plus.

4. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

I have the spigen slim armor for my plus. I like it alot. It feels very secure. But i must say it falls on the thick, bulky side. Im waiting on a clear .3mm thin tpu case, and a pouch.

Take a look at the tech21 case..nice, secure, but a tad pricey.

5. rhenzhen macrumors member

I have RED Apple Silicone Case. I like it so far, I really want the Blue but didn't in stock...

6. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

I also have the Spigen Slim Armor case and I like it so far, the only thing I dont like is the buttons. I am thinking about ordering the Spigen Neo Hybrid in a second.

7. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

Spigen make some of the nicest cases in my opinion

8. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Just got my first otterbox. It definitely takes away the "slimness" of the phone (I'm a phone in the front pocket type guy) but it also seems to offer a buttload of protection. Screen protector is built in, feels like I could throw this thing against a wall and it would be ok. Miss the built in kickstand cases I always bought for watching stuff but I'd rather prop this guy up and keep it protected for a bit.

9. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

you could and it would ;)

10. Bswartz95 macrumors 6502

Bswartz95

I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid (satin silver) in the space grey iPhone. Looks great! Pretty thin. I also ordered the Spigen skin - waiting for that to be delivered.

11. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

LOL....I'm still not doing it.....

12. unknownx macrumors regular

Where to find Spigen Neo Hybrid in stock now? (Dante Red) everyplace i check is almost 1 month before its in stock

13. slovan macrumors newbie

I have the Spigen clear skin case that works pretty good. It's on par with the Apple leather cases in terms of grip. Not a lot but not slippery either.

14. pjstrrns macrumors member

Best recommendation is to go to BestBuy and try some cases out. Least then you will now the look and feel you want.

I ordered 2 cases online and have returned them both one was cheaply made the other (spigen) just didn't feel right in my hand. Really it comes down to personal preference.

15. macher macrumors 65816

macher

Their Tough Armor quality stinks. I just got the Verus Thor and a it's nicely made.

16. deviant macrumors 65816

same problem here.. i can't expose the 6+ to the world for a month without a case xD