Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TexanApple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Hi guys,

I always went naked on my iPhone 4s, but with the whole bending thing, I want to put a case on my iPhone 6 which just shipped. I'd appreciate recommendations on quality cases that will help prevent any bending while not being totally fugly.

Thanks!

Wadd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2014
I was thinking of going with the Spigen Slim armor... but still can't say anything about it except it looks nice and not bulky at all

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Lots of choices with people having their favourites.

I roll with the leather Apple case on my iPhone 6 Plus.

SundayDuffer

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2011
I have the spigen slim armor for my plus. I like it alot. It feels very secure. But i must say it falls on the thick, bulky side. Im waiting on a clear .3mm thin tpu case, and a pouch.

Take a look at the tech21 case..nice, secure, but a tad pricey.

rhenzhen

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2010
I have RED Apple Silicone Case. I like it so far, I really want the Blue but didn't in stock...

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I also have the Spigen Slim Armor case and I like it so far, the only thing I dont like is the buttons. I am thinking about ordering the Spigen Neo Hybrid in a second.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Hi guys,

I always went naked on my iPhone 4s, but with the whole bending thing, I want to put a case on my iPhone 6 which just shipped. I'd appreciate recommendations on quality cases that will help prevent any bending while not being totally fugly.

Thanks!

Just got my first otterbox. It definitely takes away the "slimness" of the phone (I'm a phone in the front pocket type guy) but it also seems to offer a buttload of protection. Screen protector is built in, feels like I could throw this thing against a wall and it would be ok. Miss the built in kickstand cases I always bought for watching stuff but I'd rather prop this guy up and keep it protected for a bit.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Just got my first otterbox. It definitely takes away the "slimness" of the phone (I'm a phone in the front pocket type guy) but it also seems to offer a buttload of protection. Screen protector is built in, feels like I could throw this thing against a wall and it would be ok. Miss the built in kickstand cases I always bought for watching stuff but I'd rather prop this guy up and keep it protected for a bit.

you could and it would ;)

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid (satin silver) in the space grey iPhone. Looks great! Pretty thin. I also ordered the Spigen skin - waiting for that to be delivered.

unknownx

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2011
Where to find Spigen Neo Hybrid in stock now? (Dante Red) everyplace i check is almost 1 month before its in stock

slovan

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2014
Des Moines IA
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid (satin silver) in the space grey iPhone. Looks great! Pretty thin. I also ordered the Spigen skin - waiting for that to be delivered.

I have the Spigen clear skin case that works pretty good. It's on par with the Apple leather cases in terms of grip. Not a lot but not slippery either.

pjstrrns

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2014
Best recommendation is to go to BestBuy and try some cases out. Least then you will now the look and feel you want.

I ordered 2 cases online and have returned them both one was cheaply made the other (spigen) just didn't feel right in my hand. Really it comes down to personal preference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.