New To Iphone 6 and IOS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gandhisumeet, Apr 19, 2015.

1. gandhisumeet macrumors newbie

Hello Everyone!!

I am new to Iphone and to Iphone Community, After using Android for almost 5Years I just brought Iphone 6 (128 Gb) and I am finding it interesting.
    I have couple of ques which can help me a lot.

Ques1: How to get my Whats App Chat History and Media here in my Iphone?

Ques2: Due to the nature of my job, I need to record the calls, Can you please tell me any good application which can record my Calls. (I don’t mind buy a paid app also)

Ques 3: I was using “Backup to Gmail” in android as it back my whole call log and sms to gmail. So no more worrying abt keeping the detail log and number. Can I expect such app in IOS?

Ques 4: Any Application you would recommend which can make my life better are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.
    Sumeet

2. Ultra AleM macrumors 6502a

Ultra AleM

Hello.

1) You can backup your WhatsApp data on iCloud (it automatically sync while you're on Wi-Fi). I don't think you can load your old Android backup, but I am not sure.

2) I don't think call recording is possible.

3) When you back-up your phone on iTunes or on iCloud, everything is saved.

4) The App Store is full of usefull apps. Visit it from your device across the categories and you'll find a lot of them :)

3. kevo1011 macrumors regular

Call recording is possible, but you have to use a 3rd party app from the app store. Most of them are free to try, but require additional purchases. I never used one, but from what I have read, they use 3 way calling to record the call.