New to Jailbreaking not receiving calls

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by miniamber, Mar 7, 2011.

1. miniamber macrumors member

For some reason I'm not getting my calls when I am in an application or do something on my phones. It could be I'm not doing anything but just missing my calls. The person said my phone rings but it doesn't ring on my end. I'm missing a whole lot of calls. Is there something I need to do?

2. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

Did you always have this problem or started after you did something? Common things you can check...is it on vibrate? Is the volume turned all the way down? Check your sound options in settings. Did you try calling your phone from another phone just to see what it actually does?

3. wpotere Guest

4. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

Yes both

It's like I'm getting the voice message but no missed call alert. It don't be on my phone log or anything.

5. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Can you check to see if you have "call forwarding" set to on or off? if on, where did it go to?

6. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

So if you call your phone...does the screen wake up at all? Does it do anything?

7. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

My call forwarding is off.

8. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

It don't happen all the time but for instance I was on youtube or looking on my fb app. and when I called it i heard it ringing but it didn't show anything on my phone.

9. patp Guest

Hard reset.

If it still persists, try a restore as new phone iTunes.

If no improvement, then make an appointment with apple store and have a genius take a look at your phone. Could be a software or hardware issue.

10. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

When you say a hard reset. the home key and the top button at the same time?

11. jasvncnt macrumors 6502

Yes, hold the home button and power button both together. the phone will shut off, screen will go black, then you will see and apple logo. When you see the logo let go of both buttons.