New to Jailbreaking

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by crbauhs, May 28, 2011.

1. crbauhs macrumors newbie

Ok so this is my first post here. Hello everyone. So I am looking into jailbreaking my iPhone 4 4.3.3. I am going to be following the directions provided by iClarified (http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=14567). So here are the basics that I was wondering about. I am really doing this because I want some widgets and a lock screen that is actually useful, along with an interesting home screen. So while I have found alot of info on how to jailbreak an iPhone but not so much on how to use it now that it has a ton of new features. So what do you guys suggest I do now that it is jailbroken? Some useful apps (free only please), themes, how to install them, or use them. Or if there is a guide telling me all of this that I missed, which wouldn't be the first time, could you tell me where it is at? Thanks all. I look forward to learning alot here with ya'll.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

welcome not trying to be rude but google youtube and the search function here on MR. are a great place to start. you will get faster results and lots more info. All of us have been where you are. finding info is not hard. search best Jailbreak themes also best jailbreak apps. jailbreaks must have. etc etc..