New to JB'ing, Help me Theme my Entire IOS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Abarth1200, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Abarth1200 macrumors regular

Hi, so I recently jailbroke my iphone 4s running IOS 5.0.1.

I used Absinth 0.4

So I am getting confused with all the sections to choose which does what to your iphone.

I want a nice simple them with everything flowing into the next, lockscreen, homescreen, dock, message, dialer, status bar, inlcuding when in apps or setting menu (this is a really annoying one for me I have not found one status bar that keeps its colour/theme once I have opened an app or opened the setting menu.

Also looking for a different clock for my lockscreen, which section will I find this, searching in Cydia brings up thousands of different clocks from loads of sections?

Also curious as to how some things I install then select in winterboard dont actually do anything even though they say they are for use with IOS 5.0.1???

I must have installed several keyboards and none of them work once I select them in winterboard, what am I doing wrong here?

I have done the obvious things like google'ing top Jail break apps etc bu none really say how to do all these tweaks that you see people with.

Thanks for your time

2. In Like Flynn macrumors regular

Dude, if you don't go to YouTube right now and start looking at some vids, you're a complete fool............................. now go ....................faster............... RUN! :eek:

3. Abarth1200 thread starter macrumors regular

Anybody, even just a link to some show me your jail broken iPhone thread

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

5. Balibalistic macrumors regular

6. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

7. labman, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012

labman macrumors 604

labman

Also youtube search best iphone themes or iPhone theme, how to theme. best tweaks etc.. tone and tons of video's. what you like and I like might be different. I'm rocking inPulse at the moment.