New to mac...iPod help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Alexwithad, May 27, 2009.

1. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

I just got a new macbook 13 inch unibody with the base stats. Anyways, i chose to snag the iPod touch 16 gig since my 8 gig is already full. Is it possible for me to put all the songs from my old iPod 8 gig touch onto my macbook then into my new iPod 16 gig touch? None of the songs were purchased on iTunes, I got them other ways... Also what about the applications I have on my old 8 gig, I have wolfenstein 3d, Bloons, and a few others that I paid for and would like to have on my new iPod without buying again. Thanks for any help I really appreciate it. And sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, new to this board if a mod could put it in the right place for me please.

edit: Nevermind, I allowed my new mac to be one of the authorized computers and I'm able to transfer my Applications...only need help with the songs now.

edit edit: Nevermind again lol, I can't put the applications I put on iTunes onto my new iPod...

2. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

Interesting question. My blank iPod syncs all the song from my laptop. Will a blank laptop sync all the songs from an iPod?

Dull mind wants to know...

Dale

3. Alexwithad thread starter macrumors 6502

No it won't that would be amazing right now :(
    But good news, I got the applications haha.

4. CrzyCanuck72 macrumors 6502a

5. Alexwithad thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks, really worked faster than I expected!