Finally about to join the mac world with a 13" rMBP. With this being my first mac there will be a period of transition. With Yosemite being so close to release, should I wait before buying? Not sure if it's worth getting used to Mavericks for a short period of time before upgrading. Alternatively, I could get a mac with Mavericks now, using that for a few months waiting for any potential issues with Yosemite to be sorted out. Just not sure what to do... Appreciate any thoughts!