Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DLS63

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2010
I could use my PC with my eyes closed but am finding the Mac a little difficult to transition into.
IPhoto is giving me fits. When I pull up my photos (which I am still trying to adjust to the file system) I am looking to Edit but all I have are thumbnails at the bottom and nothing within the larger black screen. I have click and have tried everything and I can't get the picture into the center screen to edit. May seem like a logical answer here, but it seems as though something is way off. PLEASE help!

Last edited:

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
I could use my PC with my eyes closed but am finding the Mac a little difficult to transition into.
IPhoto is giving me fits. When I pull up my photos (which I am still trying to adjust to the file system) I am looking to Edit but all I have are thumbnails at the bottom and nothing within the larger black screen. I have click and have tried everything and I can't get the picture into the center screen to edit. May seem like a logical answer here, but it seems as though something is way off. PLEASE help.

Double click?

Also, just watch these: http://help.apple.com/iphoto/interface/index.html#button-0

ucdesai

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Use picasa for Mac instead.

DLS63

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Use picasa for Mac instead.

Interesting. I have used Picasa in the past. I may check it out.

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007

I doubt that.

Apple store has free support and free workshops. Maybe you should have them take at look at your vague problem that other people don't experience.

DLS63

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2010
I doubt that.

Apple store has free support and free workshops. Maybe you should have them take at look at your vague problem that other people don't experience.

And I will just do that...It beats coming here with a perfectly legit question of a simple problem and get a snotty tech guy like yourself. Maybe you should just ignore these types of questions that you are obviously far more intelligent to answer anyway! Geez! Sorry if I am not savvy enough here. I will find elsewhere to get answers. sad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.