New to MobileMe-Questions?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by JPG54, Jun 26, 2010.

1. JPG54 macrumors member

Gang I have purchased MobileMe, family pack, and am waiting for it to arrive.
    I am looking for advice on what I need to do first as far as the setup of my machines. I have an iMac which I do most of my work on (new events in iCal, contacts, etc..), a MacBook Pro, and an iPhone.

Forgive me if this seems like a bunch of dumb questions, I would just like to get some advice from some of you regular MobileMe users.

Thanks!

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Nothing really. Just set up MobileMe on all devices you want synced together and then it'll all be synced together. That's basically it.

3. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I would add that just remember that the MobileMe cloud is the master copy that everything sync's with.

4. JPG54 thread starter macrumors member

Cool, thanks guys...I am getting it all set up and it seems to be running great!:D