New to the iMac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by AntDre20, Jun 20, 2011.

1. AntDre20, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011

AntDre20 macrumors newbie

Brand new to the iMac world and im in love this this bad boy. I have been a windows user basically my whole life. i started my transition to the mac world by purchasing an iPad shortly after that I switched over to the iPhone and not to long after that, along came the iMac. Best electronic decision making I have made to date. These devices look great, move with speed and they are just cool and fun to have. If your not an iMac user dont wait to long before you switch over these are some baddddddddd devices to have. (bad meaning good haha)

2. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

I like these threads :D

There isn't a lot of products that people are so proud of they need to tell the world.

Enjoy ;)

3. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

Welcome to the Mac world. I had about the same thing happen to me as well. I got the iPhone first then realized I was missing out on some great stuff in OSX and got an iMac. Haven't looked back.

4. Mrguidogenio macrumors regular

Mrguidogenio

Me too! First an iPod Touch 2G, the an iPod Touch 4G and now a MacBook Pro 13". Mac OS X is great!

Enjoy your machine and don't forget to check Apple "Find Out How" tutorial on Apple.com

5. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Me too!

Got my first iPhone (the 4) on June 7th, 2010 and that got me hooked. Syncing the thing on a WIndows PC just seemed wrong, so I made the switch and purchased my first Apple computer (an iMac) on June 21st 2010. It will be 1 year tomorrow, and in that year I went from one iPad to two iPad 2's, added a second iPhone 4, a 13" Air, an Apple TV, and a 1TB Time Capsule and just 2 weeks ago a second iMac.

All these things work together wonderfully now, but add in Lion, iOS 5 and iCloud and we are set up for some Magical and Revolutionary times ahead. :p

The only thing better than one Apple product is multiple Apple products.

6. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

Haha Awesome. Wish i had the balls to spend my money like that. Unfortunatly i have a wife.....and no balls :p

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Congrats! Helpful Information for Any Mac User

8. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Well of course the wife has one of the iPad's and an iPhone (both white) and got my original iMac for her use in the family room. It's easier to indulge in my hobbies if I include the wife. :D