New to the Mac and the MR forums

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Godzilla71, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Godzilla71 macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

Hi everyone. :)
    I did not see an introduction section or anything so I hope that I am adding this in the right place.
    I just purchased my MBP about a week ago and I am loving it so far. :cool: I am very happy with my purchase.
    I've been browsing this forum (and a few other sites and YouTube) for about a month and a half or so while I was saving up for my MBP. I learned alot in that short time about OSX and macs in general before I finally had mine. I am looking forward to learning more as time goes by and being a part of the Mac Rumors and Mac community.

2. Jolly Jimmy macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about macs and OS X in general, and there are lots of helpful people willing to lend a hand.

One word of advice, if you have any questions, be sure to search the forums before posting, as it may already have been answered. Also don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Welcome and congratulations of your purchase! Feel free to ask anything about your Mac here but please, use MRoogle before posting because your question has likely been answered before.

4. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

5. Godzilla71 thread starter macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

Thanks. :) yup, I know about MRoogle I've already used it a few times before I even signed up.

6. looman9635 macrumors member

looman9635

Welcome to the MacRumors Forums I hope you have a nice stay.

7. donuttakedonuts macrumors regular

Fixed your post.

8. highertechnology macrumors 6502

Welcome and dont forget to send donuts to all the members.