New to Verizon using iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Obscurelight, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Obscurelight macrumors 6502

Hi there, I need some help with clarifying things from current verizon customers. I'm not sure I understand this quite right.

1. On the verizon plan signup I see a 9.99 line access fee for all 5 lines of the family plan. Is this right? I thought phone companies usually charge extra line access only for lines 3-5 and the first two was included in the plan advertised price. Will I be paying $50 or $30 access fee for 5 lines?

2. Does verizon mobile to mobile include all verizon wireless line? not just lines on the family plan.

3. Does the verizon minute tracker not count weekend use? My minute usage shows 0 minutes used on weekends so far for all 5 lines :confused:

Thank you for your time. :eek:

2. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Weekends have free Minutes.

Mobile to Mobile Inclues ALL Verizon. Free Minutes Verizon-Verizon calls.
    :)

3. kjay80 macrumors regular

answers below,

1. the way the billing statement shows, it breaks down the cost of each line.
    for example, i have a 700min family plan for two lines which is $69.99.
    but on the statement, one line is charged for 60.00, and another 9.99 on the second line.
    It's a bit confusing for the 1st time, but the bottme cost is same.
    any additional lines are charged for 9.99 each.

2. yes, any calls you make to verizon wireless users are free, it does not count for minute usage.

3. never tried the vz minute tracker, but weekend minutes are listed under night/weekend on the billing statement.
    vz is pretty accurate on minutes usage, whatever they say the family shared minutes used, thats the balance you have left.