New Touch Design

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Resist, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Resist macrumors 68030

I am not to pleased with the external design of the new Touch. It looks to much like an iPhone. It was bad enough that Apple got rid of our reflective icon dock in favor of the iPhone version.

I prefer how the Touch had a black bezel around the screen, not a silver one.

And I am not happy that they rounded the back of the Touch instead of a flat style. I am sure the Touch now rocks when you set it on a flat surface.

Apple do you listen to customers? The Touch still has a shiny back that will scratch easily.

And now the also added more external buttons to the Touch, come on Apple!

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yeah, come on! People don't want access to volume control when their iPod or iPhone is in their pocket! They want to take it out, wake it up, unlock it, slide the volume control, lock it back up, and put it back in their pocket! What were you guys thinking! :rolleyes:

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I know theres just no pleasing some people right :rolleyes:

4. cenetti macrumors 6502

I agree with the black bezel one though...

I wish iphone had black bezel....:(

5. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

I guess only an idiot wouldn't adjust the volume level before putting their Touch in their pocket. :rolleyes:

6. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I guess only an idiot would have songs with different base audio levels. I guess only an idiot would want to listen to more than one song at once without taking their iPod out every time. Come on, man. The volume controls are a Stevesend.

7. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Hard to believe but lack of speaker & external volume controls were a big reason I didn't buy version 1. Bought a gen 2 yesterday and the volume control has already come in handy a few times.