Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Resist

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
I am not to pleased with the external design of the new Touch. It looks to much like an iPhone. It was bad enough that Apple got rid of our reflective icon dock in favor of the iPhone version.

I prefer how the Touch had a black bezel around the screen, not a silver one.

And I am not happy that they rounded the back of the Touch instead of a flat style. I am sure the Touch now rocks when you set it on a flat surface.

Apple do you listen to customers? The Touch still has a shiny back that will scratch easily.

And now the also added more external buttons to the Touch, come on Apple!

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
And now the also added more external buttons to the Touch, come on Apple!

Yeah, come on! People don't want access to volume control when their iPod or iPhone is in their pocket! They want to take it out, wake it up, unlock it, slide the volume control, lock it back up, and put it back in their pocket! What were you guys thinking! :rolleyes:

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Yeah, come on! People don't want access to volume control when their iPod or iPhone is in their pocket! They want to take it out, wake it up, unlock it, slide the volume control, lock it back up, and put it back in their pocket! What were you guys thinking! :rolleyes:

I know theres just no pleasing some people right :rolleyes:

Resist

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
They want to take it out, wake it up, unlock it, slide the volume control, lock it back up, and put it back in their pocket!
I guess only an idiot wouldn't adjust the volume level before putting their Touch in their pocket. :rolleyes:

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I guess only an idiot wouldn't adjust the volume level before putting their Touch in their pocket. :rolleyes:

I guess only an idiot would have songs with different base audio levels. I guess only an idiot would want to listen to more than one song at once without taking their iPod out every time. Come on, man. The volume controls are a Stevesend.

NC MacGuy

macrumors 603
Feb 9, 2005
The good side of the grass.
Hard to believe but lack of speaker & external volume controls were a big reason I didn't buy version 1. Bought a gen 2 yesterday and the volume control has already come in handy a few times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.