New touch - very pleased :)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hubble1990, Nov 9, 2007.

1. hubble1990 macrumors member

I bought my new iPod touch last week in Edinburgh and couldn't wait to get back home and sync it up. Well what can I say simply brilliant. The way it scrolls around is incredible. Watching films in the correct aspect ration is a big bonus too. The only downside is of course the capacity. 16GB....Well no doubt that the 32GB models will be launched soon enough.

The feel of the unit takes a little getting used to over the previous model too.
    As with the rear of the unit I think Apple could have perhaps designed a mat finish as not show up any scratches, a little like the rear of the Nokia 8800.

I bought the following case from Amazon if anyone's interested click on the link. A good quality leather case with cut-outs for the cables and earphones
    Not cheap, but well worth it especially for something special like your touch

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Noreve-iPod...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194619928&sr=8-2

All in all a work of art. Well done Apple.

2. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

I don't think the 32 GB model is nearby, but i like that you like your fantastic Touch

3. DeadlyB macrumors member

I'm thrilled with my iPod Touch too.

I appreciate the link on the case. It's the kind I'm looking for, but unfortunately it does not appear to be on the US site. Oh well. :(

4. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

You can use your US Amazon.com login and purchase from any Amazon. The price is a little less because they have a VAT (whatever that is) but then you pay for higher shipping. Then, there's your credit card charges for the exchange rate and currency conversion.

5. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

Good to see you're happy with yours. I just went tonight to give the iPod touch another try, after going through nearly 6 (I don't remember the exact number) - and each one had stuck pixels.

THis one is a week 41, with no obvious stuck pixels, but at certain angles, it looks like there might be a few of them. Head on, you don't see anything. I'll probably just end up keeping this thing.

6. Merkuryy macrumors regular

Merkuryy

Why not? We are moving, and for 399 bucks, I think 32G is possible at the next event in September. But also I doubt whether AAPL will replace the hardrive of the classic with flash memory of 32G first, those who complained about storage were already feed with the 160G one:eek: