New Use for iPad's

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Wicked1, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Ok so I had one of those Picture frames that scroll thru photos all the time. Then I decided for the Holiday's to put photos for all my family members who will be coming over for dinner, on my iPad and plug it into the wall and set it up on a stand and have it scrool thru all the photos all day long, I can even Sync some of the movies of my kids and have this play all day with Xmas music in the background.

I may not be the first to think of this but I can not wait to see what every one thinks about it when they see it next to the Xmas tree.

2. bornblind macrumors 6502

bornblind

I like the idea as long as I could keep everyones hands off of it. My kids want to play on it as soon as they see it. My 4 year old ask me everyday when I get home if she can play on my big iPhone. LOL

3. MsMerryMac macrumors regular

Yes, my digital picture frames are now in the garage sale/Craigslist pile right next to the Dash that I bought exclusively for Netflix viewing.

4. poloponies macrumors 68030

Given that the Picture Frame icon is one of the first things you see when you turn on the iPad it doesn't really qaulify as a "new" use, maybe just an overlooked one.

5. Crosbie macrumors 6502a

Crosbie

Genuine question: why did you feel that "iPad's" needed an apostrophe (and Holiday's) but not frames, photos, members, movies, etc?

(I'm a linguistics teacher and these things interest me.)