new(used) iphone help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shift21, Oct 7, 2010.

1. shift21 macrumors newbie

ok so here is the deal.

my gf bought a iphone from the disney good will sale that happends once a year.
    so she has a friend that works and disney and they let her get in to buy stuff thats been lost at disneyland and was in the lost and found for a year so they sell what every they can and all the money goes to good will.

so she got a iphone 3gs from 40$ good deal awesome what ever. so she got it and it has a password on it. now is there anyway of taking that off we have tried update/restoring with itunes we keep getting a error 3594 or something like that right at the end of downloading the update to try to restore it we have no clue what to do i have a jail broken 3g that was no problem so i figured i could jsut update/restore it.

but idk what to do with it any way of just restoring it like as a hard drive or how to fix the download problem and restore it. she wants me to unlock it so she can use tmoblie on it becuase her plan is with tmoblie she has like 2 months left on it before she adds her phone to my plan but yah idk what to do is there anyway of just getting rid of the pass word and then its a clean new phone or what to do any help would be awesome thanks -pavo

2. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Look at the second sticky in this forum.....

S-

3. shift21 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. shift21 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok well seems like i am going to try to update agian beucase that sticky post that u referred me to was excatly what i was doing before so i am going to try it on another computer see if that works