New User; can't use my wifi

Edwin001

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Okie so i finally got my iphone 5 today and what i noticed is that i can't use my wifi. i try to logg in to twitter, apple store and it wont let me unless i turn my LTE on. does this also effect text messages cause if i have the wifi on i wont get any messages!

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Okie so i finally got my iphone 5 today and what i noticed is that i can't use my wifi. i try to logg in to twitter, apple store and it wont let me unless i turn my LTE on. does this also effect text messages cause if i have the wifi on i wont get any messages!
You might garner more help if you were more specific with your problem, what you have/haven't tried to fix it, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edwin001

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
You might garner more help if you were more specific with your problem, what you have/haven't tried to fix it, etc.
well my problem is that i can't use my wifi. For example i try to use the app store and it says no server found while i have my wifi on, but once i turn it off and turn on my LTE the app store works. i don't really know how to fix it that is why i posted my problem here. i have only tried to turn on and off my phone

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownbeing

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
New York
well my problem is that i can't use my wifi. For example i try to use the app store and it says no server found while i have my wifi on, but once i turn it off and turn on my LTE the app store works. i don't really know how to fix it that is why i posted my problem here. i have only tried to turn on and off my phone
Did you connect to your network?