Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Espo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
NY
I sent in my V-Moda Vibe Duo's last week because the sound didnt work in one speaker. And the plug that goes into the headphone outlet was straight-like. Now they sent me my new pair and the plug goes in differently. It is more of a "L" shape. Does anyone else have these and is there a difference? Hopefully these will be more sturdy.

PS: I have a pic of the design but I cant seem to upload pics used the "Attach files" Doesnt seem to be working right now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 403

Smog

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2007
I sent in my V-Moda Vibe Duo's last week because the sound didnt work in one speaker. And the plug that goes into the headphone outlet was straight-like. Now they sent me my new pair and the plug goes in differently. It is more of a "L" shape. Does anyone else have these and is there a difference? Hopefully these will be more sturdy.

PS: I have a pic of the design but I cant seem to upload pics used the "Attach files" Doesnt seem to be working right now.

hey mate, i reviewed these a while back on the site i write for, check the article out here. i also have soem higher quality pics for you guys :)

http://www.buymeaniphone.com/?p=1033

Danny

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
I just had my set of V-moda vibe duo's replaced for the 3rd time, and they sent me this newly redesigned set. I'm pleased. I was hoping to buy the apple earbuds due out any day now, but received these as replacements and decided to try them out after seeing the newly designed jack. I like it. I may not get those apple earbuds afterall.

Clyde099

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
I also received a replacement about a month ago.
Haven't opened it since I am waiting to read reviews on the new apple headphones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.