Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. Basically needed a little advice from anyone willing to help. Basically I head to college in late September and sold my old HP to make room to take a MacBook to college, then I got completely caught up in rumors and forums describing the possible upcoming update and decided I would wait it out. I told myself I would never get a Windows machine again but then after researching for months and being tossed around by Apple's tendency to play things close to the belt I'm wondering if I should just get the new Vaio SR which, even to macrumors folk, is an amazing machine at a very low price. 2.4 ghz 120 Mb 2 GB nice radeon graphics card BD fingerprint reader LED 4lbs less than 1600$ and much more that would cost 2600$+ in a comparable mac. Anyone have an argument as to why I should continue to wait it put for an update that may not happen? Thanks in advance guys.