new verizon iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by woofster, Jan 26, 2011.

1. woofster macrumors newbie

hey guys, i am going to pre-order my iphone. 2 questions 1)what is the very best CLEAR screenprotector? ( dont want zagg). 2)when i order will they ship me the new apple bumper as well?

2. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

1). SGP or Powersupport seem to be the most highly rated on this board. You should do a search - there are about a million iPhone screen protector threads.

2). Of course not - the iPhone has never shipped with a case; there is no reason the Verizon model would either. Apple's case program ended September 2010.

3. nicksmolenski macrumors regular

nicksmolenski

+1 for SGP - they have a bunch of different types suited for your preference. They're more expensive, but it's my understanding that they last much longer in return.

Also, just get a full case instead of a bumper, especially because they won't be handing them out. It'll protect the phone more, and there are some nice looking models. SGP, Griffin, Speck, Otterbox, and Case-Mate are good places to start if you want to look around.

4. elan123 macrumors 6502

Invisishield

5. turtlemh macrumors member

I just ordered some splash masque screen protectors on Amazon. From what I can tell they come highly rated on there and come with two back screen protectors. Also cost me 10.90 with shipping for 3 front and 2 back protectors.

I did not want to pay $15-20 for one protector from Verizon or Apple that's just ridiculous.

I hope they are good though :p

6. bwhitta macrumors regular

I found those today also. I'm thinking about holding off and letting early adopters like you let me know if they're a good buy.

Also, the Grantwood front/back protectors have 4 out of 5 stars, but only 4 reviews total.

7. ARSkemp macrumors 6502

I ended up ordering the power support (crystal film) screen protector off amazon. Haven't gotten it yet but I should have it before my iPhone 4 gets here.

8. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

I ordered the power support anti glare front, clear back. It has great reviews and I like the Anti glare style. I already have it now I just need the phone..lol.