Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

A new video posted to Twitter has offered a first hands-on look at Apple's new green iPhone 13 and the Alpine Green iPhone 13 Pro color options announced earlier this week.

green-iphone-13-color-hands-om.jpg

Following a tradition it started in 2021, Apple this week introduced new iPhone colors for the spring. The company unveiled only a new purple color for the iPhone 12 last year, but this year introduced two colors for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro - a standard green and Alpine Green.

A video posted on Twitter has offered a hands-on look at the new color options. The green iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini offers a rich, forest-type green, while the Alpine Green is lighter and more similar to the Midnight Green from the iPhone 11 Pro.

Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order ‌iPhone 13 Pro‌ and ‌iPhone 13 Pro‌ Max in alpine green, and ‌iPhone 13‌ and ‌iPhone 13‌ mini in green, beginning at 5 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, March 11, with availability beginning Friday, March 18.

Article Link: New Video Offers First Hands-On Look at New Green and Alpine Green iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Colors

• Haha
Reactions: true god

MICHAELSD

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
These new offerings are visually stunning.

Anyone considering selling their existing iPhones 13 Pros to get the new goodness?
That’s what I have to wonder: how many people are that much of an Apple enthusiast to sell their six-month-old Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro simply to get the latest-and-greatest color?

Reactions: freedomlinux

lk400

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2012
Once again, the non-pro is my preference, with its matt aluminium sides that isn’t uglified by fingerprints.

The green actually looks decent & would match nicely with a black, open-sided case.
The darker one reminds me of the original Range Rover autobiography that I had back in the 90s.

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
It's only fair. Is Apple expecting us to upgrade our iPhones every 6 months? especially when it comes to a different color?
These are aimed for new buyers obviously. Who in their right mind would sell an iPhone 13 for another iPhone 13, just for the colour?

The darker one reminds me of the original Range Rover autobiography that I had back in the 90s.

Or a classic Jaguar. Got a feeling these will sell well in the UK.

Reactions: Tagbert and grover5

Jim Lahey

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2014
Would like to see a side-by-side comparison of Alpine Green and Midnight Green. The latter should have been offered on 12/13 Pro right out of the gate. Of course, for those who loved the 11 Pro colour, this is incentive to upgrade.

dms_91

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2016
Kinda want one to match my Army Green Tacoma lol but na, got my Space Gray 13 Pro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.