Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

*GG*

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2005
Scotland
I'm not sure what to do. I have an Apple ID for my .mac and all my online purchases through the Apple Store. My iTunes apple ID is different from that one - but it won't let me change my iTunes Apple ID to my .mac Apple ID.

Which one should I use?

studentmac

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2007
Bedfordshire, UK
What I would like to know is why they want an apple id if you are paying with a new o2 account?

My bill is coming out of my parents account, so i will enter my apple id but use their details in the o2 billing section....if this is possible!

roblawton

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2007
Preston, UK
I'm not sure what to do. I have an Apple ID for my .mac and all my online purchases through the Apple Store. My iTunes apple ID is different from that one - but it won't let me change my iTunes Apple ID to my .mac Apple ID.

Which one should I use?

Use your iTunes Music Store one.

I've got a .mac account, but I had my iTMS ID long before I got the .mac one.

I only use .mac for .mac stuff, for everything else (apple id related) I use my iTMS one.

hth

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
I also noticed that there is a specific agreement against putting VOIP software (i.e. skype) onto your iPhone.

ermm I've just read this... this VOIP is in reference to the "4. Fair Usage Policy - Data" which is the O2 agreement and stops you using VOIP on the edge network.. It does not prevent using VOIP on the iphone over WIFI!

It's kinda interesting that they say:

(c) IP Telephony

and then

(e) VoIP (e.g. Skype)

I wonder what the different they think is.

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
has any one noticed the icon for the iphone in this movie looks just like a black ipod classic!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.