iPhone New Wallpapers missing on iPhone 11 Pro Max 13.1 beta 4

Jerry Raia

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
The entire 3rd section of wallpapers is missing. Anyone else seen this?

IMG_0003.jpeg

iAdamator

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
South San Francisco, CA
I noticed this too. I also don't have ANY new wallpapers for the iPhone 11 Pro, which is the phone I got. I thought it was due to backing up from my old phone that I had lost them. But maybe the wallpapers (and Live photos) missing is actually an IOS 13.1 beta issue?
- - Post merged: - -

Jerry Raia

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
I noticed this too. I also don't have ANY new wallpapers for the iPhone 11 Pro, which is the phone I got. I thought it was due to backing up from my old phone that I had lost them. But maybe the wallpapers (and Live photos) missing is actually an IOS 13.1 beta issue?
- - Post merged: - -
I did the same thing as you and I had those same thoughts. I called Apple, not expecting to get a real answer and wasn't disappointed. "Maybe it's the Beta". In addition the person I spoke with said the GM 13.1 won't be released until the 30th. We shall see.

Jerry Raia

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
I did the same thing as you and I had those same thoughts. I called Apple, not expecting to get a real answer and wasn't disappointed. "Maybe it's the Beta". In addition the person I spoke with said the GM 13.1 won't be released until the 30th. We shall see.
Well as a slight update I was looking at my iPad with 3.1 beta 4 installed. They are missing there also. My iPad was NOT restored from any backups however. Hopefully the GM resolves this on both devices.